A new report has forecast the wild ways of women on a vacation with a prediction that one in five women may have unprotected drunken sex on vacation during summer.
Researchers found women to be a bit careless the moment they set foot on their holiday destination.
The study, sought the response of almost 2000 women through on-line questionnaires. The response analyses revealed that one out of 10 women go on to have unprotected sex with a complete stranger or someone they met during their vacation.
The study also revealed that a third of the women get carried away or are too drunk to insist on condoms. They simply trust that their partner will not give them an infection.
While almost 18 percent of single ladies confessed that they are simply too drunk to use condoms, eight percent stated they did not like to use condoms.
- Astellas, Ambit announce results from quizartinib Phase 2 study on acute myeloid leukemia
- Impact of Medicaid expansion would vary by state, according to study
- Antidepressant eases radiation-related mouth pain in head, neck cancer
- Study: More Birth Defects with In Vitro
- Antidepressants and Stroke
- Vaccine Safety
- Study: Hint of Benefit for Alzheimer’s Drug
- Study provides direct evidence for persistent activity in medial entorhinal cortex layer neurons
- Moderate Alcohol Consumption May Increase Risk of Atrial Fibrillation
- Superior Cancer Screening?
Submited at Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 at 12:15 am on Uncategorized by hilman
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback